If you are looking to get A LOT of WOW for very little money these Giant Tissue Paper Flowers are definitely the way to go! To make these you will need the following...
- Tissue Paper in 2 coordinating colors (I used 1 1/2 packs of 20x20" paper with 8 sheets per flower)
- Crinkle Cut Tissue Paper
- Cardboard or thick Card Stock
- Hot Glue Gun or Craft Glue
1. Using some thin cardboard or thick card stock create a petal design of your choice and cut out patterns in 3 graduated sizes. (My sizes were as follows: Large - 14.5x12", Medium 12x10.5", and Small 10.5x8")
2. Using your patterns, trace the petals designs onto the tissue paper and cut them out. (If you are careful in the way you arrange your patterns you will only need about 1 1/2 packs of tissue per flower) I used approximately 4 small, 6 medium and 8-10 large petals per flower.
3. Start with the smallest petals and overlap them to form the inner most ring of your flower.
4. Bunch the "stems" together and make sure you are happy with the look of your center.
5. Turn the flower over and bind the ends with tape.
6. Keeping the flower upside down. Add the medium sizes petals and tape into place.
7. Repeat Step 6 for the large sized petals.
8. Turn your flower over and you should have lovely arrangement of petals.
9. Take some of your coordinating paper and cut two circles. (They don't need to be perfect.)
10. Layer them on top of each other and crumple them into a ball.
11. Gently open the crumpled ball and put it aside.
12. Next take your crinkle cut paper and roll it into a ball and glue it in the center of your crumpled circles.
13. Then a dab of glue to the bottom of you crumple circles and add them to your petals. And there you have it... A Giant Tissue Paper Flower!!
You can find more ideas from my Posies and Paisley Party here.
Thank you so much for the tutorial!! Fixing to give it a try for my Grandma's 90th Birthday Party!!ReplyDelete
Me too, Also throwing a party for Grandma's 90 Birthday and these flowers are just the WOW I'm looking for. Thankyou for sharingReplyDelete
Have you ever taken a leap of faith? Well, in the romantic comedy Leap Year, Anna finds herself taking the proposal of marriage into her own hands. As Anna embarks on her adventure to Dublin to propose to her boyfriend on Leap Day, 24 hour floristReplyDelete
tea over the weekend and this was the final result. It's probably one of my favorite color palettes: peaches and creams and pinks and greens.valentine's day flowersReplyDelete
Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. napkin folding machineReplyDelete
Another task that makes nursing students go hot and cold is a PowerPoint presentation. What https://expertpaperwriter.com/cliffs-notes-review/ may seem like an easy thing to do in reality requires a lot of time, patience, and inspiration. Luckily, we have creative experts who can visualize your presentation perfectly.ReplyDelete
شركة نور الحرمينReplyDelete
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالجبيل