I love flowers!! Don't you?! These are so easy to make. And... can I say it? Adorable!
Here's what you'll need:
- Scrapbook or construction paper
- Heart punch or scissors
- Floral plant stakes
- Hot glue (yes, I'm in love with my hot glue!!)
- Flower pot
1. Punch or cut several hearts of identical size
2. Wrap one heart around your finger to curl it
3. Add a dab of glue to the inside/bottom area of the heart and adhere to your stake
4. Continue to curl hearts, dab glue and add them to your stake in concentric circles
Until you have filled out your rose...
5. Wedge your styrofoam into your pot and glue the moss over the styrofoam to cover it.
6. Arrange your roses and add a coordinating ribbon
And there you have it... a lovely little Paper Heart Rose Bouquet!
This is definitely one of my favorite tutorials! Love them! I'm going to have to find an excuse to use these in one of my designs for sure.ReplyDelete
Those look as fun to make as to give!!!ReplyDelete
For example, in specific nations white blooms are the most reasonable for any memorial service. rose bouquetReplyDelete
Good evening people! We have enough paper writers to be able to help with your paper right now without delays. Are you in a hurry? Don’t you want to do any topic research? Then we’ll be able to help you at any time. Paper writers from https://topessaybrands.com/review/academized-com-review/ are professionals in their respective disciplines. Every essay writer takes on those tasks that match their educational background and knowledge.ReplyDelete
شركة نور الحرمينReplyDelete
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف فلل بالقطيف