I love flowers!! Don't you?! These are so easy to make. And... can I say it? Adorable!
Here's what you'll need:
- Scrapbook or construction paper
- Heart punch or scissors
- Floral plant stakes
- Hot glue (yes, I'm in love with my hot glue!!)
- Flower pot
1. Punch or cut several hearts of identical size
2. Wrap one heart around your finger to curl it
3. Add a dab of glue to the inside/bottom area of the heart and adhere to your stake
4. Continue to curl hearts, dab glue and add them to your stake in concentric circles
Until you have filled out your rose...
5. Wedge your styrofoam into your pot and glue the moss over the styrofoam to cover it.
6. Arrange your roses and add a coordinating ribbon
And there you have it... a lovely little Paper Heart Rose Bouquet!